Main: Members, Rules, Videos, Joining, Join, Rank, Vent, Milestones, Cards, Game, Comics, Maplestory, Adults-only, Live Text Chat (New!)

Forums: News, Member vids, Zakum, Guides, Feedback, Intros/byes, Maple, Art, Trades/events, Random, GW2, Latest
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is anybody still playing?
Topic Started: Oct 5 2013, 09:39 AM (1,180 Views)
xBonzaiTree
Member Avatar
Griffey
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For those who remember me, was just wondering if there is anybody still playing.

Thinking of starting up again but I'm not going to bother if I got nobody to play with.

Looking forward to replies (if any) and I missed you all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peerliss
Member Avatar
Horntail
Hey John, great to hear from ya, wassup man :) How's it goin'? What games you playing lately? I haven't been active of late so can't fill you in on the details, but we'll see what the others have to say :D

xBonzaiTree
Member Avatar
Griffey
Hey Peer, I've been doing great as of late. Honestly the only games that I have been playing as of late are; Minecraft, Call of Duty, and scrabble with the family haha. Glad to hear from ya.

KousetsuTaz
Member Avatar
The head troublemaker
Guild Wars 2~!
Why am I even here wat

« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Daniel of Outline.