Main: Members, Rules, Videos, Joining, Join, Rank, Vent, Milestones, Cards, Game, Comics, Maplestory, Adults-only, Live Text Chat (New!)

Forums: News, Member vids, Zakum, Guides, Feedback, Intros/byes, Maple, Art, Trades/events, Random, GW2, Latest
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GuildWars 2; Special
Topic Started: Sep 28 2012, 05:37 PM (1,140 Views)
kaniela808
Member Avatar
Black Crow
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here is info. on guildwars2 for those that need a bargain:

New: Guild Wars 2 for PC downloads for $48, Digital Deluxe for $64

GameFly offers downloads of Guild Wars 2 for Windows for $59.95. Coupon code "1GFT82012" cuts it to $47.99. That ties our mention from two weeks ago and is the lowest price we could find by $12.
GameFly also offers downloads of Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe Edition for Windows for $79.99 before the above coupon code, $63.99 after. That ties our mention from last week and is the lowest price we could find for this edition by $16. It includes 3-day headstart access, beta weekend event access, and several extra in-game add-ons.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peerliss
Member Avatar
Horntail
Nice find. Thanks Kani!

p.s. Let me know your info sometime so I can buddy you up on there :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KousetsuTaz
Member Avatar
The head troublemaker