Main: Members, Rules, Videos, Joining, Join, Rank, Vent, Milestones, Cards, Game, Comics, Maplestory, Adults-only, Live Text Chat (New!)

Forums: News, Member vids, Zakum, Guides, Feedback, Intros/byes, Maple, Art, Trades/events, Random, GW2, Latest
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Guild Wars 2 AMA from ArenaNet.
Topic Started: Jun 7 2012, 12:51 AM (1,549 Views)
KousetsuTaz
Member Avatar
The head troublemaker
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Guild Wars 2 crew from ArenaNet held an "Ask me anything" event on reddit yesterday.
And compared to Diablo 3's AMA, they didn't answer 15 questions, but I think 222. (in 2 hours)

some nice soul compiled the questions and answers into one file, for those who are interested
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tlb-x49kVhvGw2DyGAnBfgj0_8dDGfnzbEPsY10rdvA/preview?pli=1&sle=true

My favs:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fhyl
Member Avatar
Dark Stump
[ *  * ]
KousetsuTaz
Jun 7 2012, 12:51 AM
The Guild Wars 2 crew from ArenaNet held an "Ask me anything" event on reddit yesterday.
And compared to Diablo 3's AMA, they didn't answer 15 questions, but I think 222. (in 2 hours)

some nice soul compiled the questions and answers into one file, for those who are interested
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tlb-x49kVhvGw2DyGAnBfgj0_8dDGfnzbEPsY10rdvA/preview?pli=1&sle=true

My favs:
Spoiler: click to toggle
It felt like thieves were underpowered and VERY slow when I played one this beta weekend. Pretty much every other character I made felt like it attacked faster (both with cool down vs. initiative, and in using the actual skills.. which didnt even chain together well) It was very depressing.

Fhyl
Member Avatar
Dark Stump
[ *  * ]
Did peerless all decide to move to LoL or is anyone still holding out for GW2?

KousetsuTaz
Member Avatar
The head troublemaker
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm quite sure Val and Cloud are moving, as well as peerliss. :P
But some of them are quite busy, so we'll see how it turns out

« Previous Topic · Entertainment and Chit-Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Daniel of Outline.