Main: Members, Rules, Videos, Joining, Join, Rank, Vent, Milestones, Cards, Game, Comics, Maplestory, Adults-only, Live Text Chat (New!)

Forums: News, Member vids, Zakum, Guides, Feedback, Intros/byes, Maple, Art, Trades/events, Random, GW2, Latest
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pokemon: The Nuzlocke.
Topic Started: Apr 24 2012, 12:29 PM (1,155 Views)
KousetsuTaz
Member Avatar
The head troublemaker
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So I just wanted to share some info about the almighty Nuzlocke Challenge in the Pokemon games with those unfamiliar with it.
I've been into nuzlockes for quite some time and it's much much harder and gets you to care about your pokes.

Check out the website of the creator: nuzlocke.com
he also draws comics of his nuzlocke adventures, quite amazing if you ask me

And here are the rules:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Additional rule that most use: u must name all your pokemon to get even more used to them
I'm thinking of starting a let's play channel and film a run of that with commentary :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrunkAkuma
Member Avatar
Block Golem
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Awesome, if you do that send me a link in skype i wanna see it xD

maby im gonna try that out in Pokemon Silver or the old Red/Blue

KousetsuTaz
Member Avatar
The head troublemaker
yesterday I was so hella bored that I started a new emerald game on emulator and I used a program to randomize the starters and pokemon in wild to make it more interesting
ofc on nuzlocke rules

...I lost on 2nd gym cuz all my dam pokes were weak to fighting.

DrunkAkuma
Member Avatar
Block Golem
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
LOL if you knew they where weak to that type you should have traind them EXTRA hard in the wild to be on the safe side

KousetsuTaz
Member Avatar
The head troublemaker
I actually did, but that stupid makuhita used like 3 bulk-ups and killed everyone lol

« Previous Topic · Entertainment and Chit-Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Daniel of Outline.