Main: Members, Rules, Videos, Joining, Join, Rank, Vent, Milestones, Cards, Game, Comics, Maplestory, Adults-only, Live Text Chat (New!)

Forums: News, Member vids, Zakum, Guides, Feedback, Intros/byes, Maple, Art, Trades/events, Random, GW2, Latest
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The End of Another Journey
Topic Started: Feb 6 2010, 01:04 AM (2,669 Views)
marc32091
Member Avatar
Skelesaurus
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Basically, just like the guild notice says, it had to end sometime. And tonight was the over-9000 blow. Peerless, my original 30 guild, Peeriess, my original 6 guild, thank you for giving me the chance to have Junior'd for you guys. There had been ups and downs and we've survived it all. Memories will definitely be remembered forever. From LPQ, LMPQ, OPQ (which peer only owned), this very website (TY UMIFEAR wherever you are!), to my several inactive times, to Pap, Ventrilo, to Peerless Zak v1, v2, v3, PeerZak, SquidZak LOL, and of course, the lovely ladies and gents in GPQ. I love you Peerless, my one and only true home.

Level 30 to 160. December 2006 to February 2010. marc32091 signing out~

Spoiler: click to toggle

Peer: Thank you for my JR present when I hit Level 50. I truly loved that 82atk Lion's Fang you got me for 13m. I know that was our secret, Lool. =) Thank you for your countless advice over the years. Since the beginning til the end, you were there, no matter when you quit playing, you were still around to ask. Thank you, the true leader of Peerless.

Cloud: I thank you for all your work in Peerless, I really do. I appreciate how much you just randomly inserted random lines to make people laugh. We had our ups and downs, but in the end, my respect has a spot for you.

Tuan: What can I say...there's no words to describe you, true friend.

Nel: xD You crazy beaner.

Kani: I attempted to get as buff as you, I failed lmfao!

Squid: I still idolize you LOL, I really love it when you chat me to get my opinion on what to do as Jr. <3

Justine, Manda, Nikki: The ladies of the guild. Thank you for putting up with my endless perverted flirty words LOL. Justine and Manda, thank you for the always-there advice for the ladies in my life.

Tawnie: Mother, thank you for the talks we had, I'll treasure it forever, take care of yourself and your family, love you =)

Sora: You annoy me so much I JUST had to include you here. LOL, naw you're a good kid, cya around =)

Lenny, Winston: See ya at the party in 2 weeks LOL

Lyriele: Memories...Ludi dungeon anyone? xD Remember hitting 70? Go train! XDD

Diana: I don't know when you'll see this. Thank you for being part of my life in Peerless and on MS in general, fellow oldie. =P I'll remember you forever for the little time we shared =)

Joel: DAMN I love your accent LOL.

Brendan: Man. You're one of a few of my inspiration. 20k stars @ Zak @ Level 104 is what got me to get off my arse @ 104 to continue leveling. Thank you for taking me to Pianus, Crow, and Pap, I really learned lots from you.

Abbysal: YOU. Are the definition of dedication. You are my training idol. I remember when I train and about to fall asleep, I'd tell myself, "Abby can do it, so can I!", LOL. Thank you for the countless Hero advice, thank you for watching over me the first few days of GOBI training xD

Gauny: Man, ever since I saw that 113/5 stonetooth from you that you let me hold...I was just changed. I'm still ashamed about your 131/15. =/ Thank you for understanding...

Eric, John(Korean): PEDOBEAR! LOL! I enjoyed that guys, and all them randomness. Eric, I enjoyed how awkward you are on skype. xD

Taz: xD, my secret lover. LOL, thanks for making me smile whenever you said something LOL, have fun yo.

Messa: Thank you for getting me into this game, or else, this list would've been empty. =) Thank you also for being there even to right now. Spamming my MSN right now about this event. xD

Aragorn1235: Most of you don't know this guy, but my 30-50 levels were filled having fun with him, from LPQ to....well we got as far as LPQ, but thank you.

If I didn't get you, sorry I won't get to you in game, but if somehow talked to me, I talked to you, you changed at least a little portion of my time here! Live on, Peerless.
Edited by marc32091, Feb 6 2010, 01:12 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KousetsuTaz
Member Avatar
The head troublemaker
Marc f5

1. You didnt ask me if you could leave.
2. No me on screenshots.
3. The world is ending ><

Buddied already, have fun =(

Retrospectus
Member Avatar
Chief Gray
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You gotta embrace for more talk-active conversations in the future! ^_^
Sorry to hear about this and i wish you the best of my luck. If you need me for something, i'm all ears... IF you need tips about copying my accent, you'll let me know. ;)

Ciao alongity!

marc32091
Member Avatar
Skelesaurus
Posted Image

MsFeelGoodd
Pig
[ * ]
Quote:

Tawnie: Mother, thank you for the talks we had, I'll treasure it forever, take care of yourself and your family, love you =)

Marc: Son, you're welcome, always. I will too as long as my memory allows it. Try my best daily, love you too =)

Sorry too exhausted to put a lot of effort into a response not to mention, you made it sound like it would be gradual and eventually not a few hours later and suddenly.

Dunno what happened since all of you know I turned the alliance chat off. (please no one tell me the "story" either.) None of it matters in the end. The entire thing saddens me but I already learned a very important lesson from someone else recently. You just cant choose what people will do, how they do it, when they do it, or why they do it. One could only hope whatever was done, may you be happy with it when you look back.

This is your choice as well as the choice others have made. I respect it, period. Do I wish this outcome were different? You lovera.

Hope you keep in touch, you got a great heart like many I have met in peer. I pray our journey doesn't end here. <3

Always best wishes to you in the real world and maple ;)

Love,
Your Online/Maple Mom :P
aka Tawnie :D

KousetsuTaz
Member Avatar
The head troublemaker
Awwwww Marc >.<
But you still have to leech me f3

DinanEX
Member Avatar
Red Wyvern
Glad to see you're making progress in life man, good luck to you

ipeachyx3
Member Avatar
PeachyPie
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I highly doubt the perverted-ness will end now. It will only INCREASE hehe~

iLY Marc-arita [:

squidw0rd
Dark Cornian
SHOCKED.. I don't know what to say.

Marc, thank you for your help in the many times i have asked for your advice.

Thank you for getting me in zak runs.

Thanks for your support in getting into the guild

thanks for everything dude

Buddy me!!!!

kaniela808
Member Avatar
Black Crow
OMG, i'm shockeed tooo, I thought with my lack of participation that you'd hold fort for atleast another 5years...hahahaha...I guess you'll be like me where my time is more at site then in game... Hmmmm someone told me you're leaving to stand in the American Idol line for 2011...LOL..Good Lux...i know i'll see u in the top 20 :D. Btw, Thanks for all you do and did for the guild...you among other made the guilds to One of the Best TOP guild in Bera!!!! Hopefully, its not like..a never never...again. As far as buff, many said you're smokin' ...sizzzzle sizzzzlin' HOT. And not all gurls like 6 packs!!! Some like your 8 pack. Dang...all the ladies in MS and Peerless will miss you hahahah...oh and some guys...:D... Take it easy brother..and message me from time to time...kaniela2001@hotmail.com. Best of Luck and keep in touch.

much aloha,

bro. ~kani
Edited by kaniela808, Feb 7 2010, 01:37 PM.

squidw0rd
Dark Cornian
be sure to visit us here Marc!!!! tell us how RL is going...

still in SHOCK....

squid

marc32091
Member Avatar
Skelesaurus
Eric: Ty Lolll.

Squid: Sorry for having no previous word before. I enjoyed every time we chat xD Ima grab you on BL. I'm honored to have been part of your excursions xD

Kani: LOOL. Yeh dude, life begins after high-school =D youtube is how i roll xD. Ty

Justine: <3 (Nel don't kill me)

UmiFear
Member Avatar
Wild Boar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Marc, ha, it's been awhile I know, but I wanted to pay my dues to a great Mapler. Sorry I couldn't have said anything sooner, but hopefully I talk to you some other time.

KousetsuTaz
Member Avatar
The head troublemaker
Umi you should definitely visit peerliss.org more often T_T

marc32091
Member Avatar
Skelesaurus
Wow. It's really hard to read through all of this and how time has gone through the ebb and flow of friendships, acquaintances, and playmates. I don't know if anyone will see this, or if anything, but to those who do, just a quick hello.

Ever since I quit MS, my goal was to go through school, work, find a passion, and find a purpose in life. I can't say I've done any to a great degree, but it's definitely been a tough go. I'm into my 3rd year program for Criminology/Psychology joint/double major. I've worked a variety of banking positions, found my girlfriend of 3 years now, and have found a great passion in cars.

Here's a few photos

First and foremost, you can say that this person has been part of my journey after Maplestory and Peerless:
Posted Image

Doing a bit of exploring (Drove down to LA from Canada and back)
Posted Image

Some learning on my hobby/passion (the engine is in the back of this car and I have the transmission out):
Posted Image

I hope all is well with the great members of Peerless. I'm tremendously glad that this forum is still online. There are simply too many memories here.

-Marc
Edited by peerliss, Nov 25 2014, 08:03 PM.

marc32091
Member Avatar
Skelesaurus
damn. I still can't figure out how to add photos...
Edited by peerliss, Nov 25 2014, 08:04 PM.

peerliss
Member Avatar
Horntail
Fixed for ya marc, lol 8) How's it going btw? It's really been forever, and it is such a nice surprise to hear from you again. You quit so suddenly and unexpectedly! But now I'm glad to see you've made it worth your while, because it looks like you are having a blast irl.

Miss those days back during our 30-guild, haha. For all the memories that the 100-guild subsequently brought, the 30-guild had its irreplaceable charm. Thanks for sharing the photos and I look forward to hearing more good things from you! :D

kaniela808
Member Avatar
Black Crow
Omg, Marc it is been forever. Good to see you are enjoying life. As for Hawai`i, all is going well, just finished building my house, not that big 4 bdrm 2 bath. It took about 17months to build and now I have my weekends back!!! I hardly have time to play any games, all I do is work. Have a great Holiday Season and Happy Thanks Giving. ...Same to you Peer...been a long time.. TC.

Much aloha,
~Kani

Project1337b
Member Avatar
A big nub in Combat Arms
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ohhh man, just hopped onto the site on impulse and noticed some recent posts. Man this site beings back some memories.

Glad to hear from you Marc. Been a long time. I'm Aragorn1235 if you don't remember. I gotta say, I'm loving those MR2s. I'd personally prefer one in dark blue though, but I'd prefer an AE86 or a 180SX over an MR2.

And it's been a long time to you too, Peer. How's things been working out for you?

marc32091
Member Avatar
Skelesaurus
Hey peer, kani, aragorn!

Good to hear from you guys! To be honest, I don't think I shared why I quit so suddenly. Here's why: I had been cruising through high school and 1st year university when I got a big slap in the face. A real life changer you might say. I failed a course (calculus) in my 2nd semester, and due to the low amount of course I had completed so far, me failing meant that I was already in academic probation and I was one unsatisfactory mark away from getting kicked. During the time, I had been blasting through 14x-16x and hosting zak runs, but I just had to end that right then and there. Hosting the runs at 1am meant that I would be asleep in my 8:30am calculus course 3 days of the week, so unfortunately it had to suddenly stop.

I'm glad I did, I'm currently in my 4th year now (I took a year off). I've been on and off probation, but I'm still going.

Kani, congrats man! It must feel great finishing up your own roof over your head, props to you man! I hope you had a great thanksgiving and christmas!

Aragorn, my dream car for my garage, the one that sits there and looks pretty would be an 89 supercharged midnight blue MR2 :D unfortunately where I live, the 86 and 180sx/240sx crowd tends to have beat up cars, almost strictly existing for drifting events. Instead I like to buff and polish and make things shiny...LOL

Cheers guys, happy holidays and have a good new year!

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Introductions and Goodbyes · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Daniel of Outline.