Main: Members, Rules, Videos, Joining, Join, Rank, Vent, Milestones, Cards, Game, Comics, Maplestory, Adults-only, Live Text Chat (New!)

Forums: News, Member vids, Zakum, Guides, Feedback, Intros/byes, Maple, Art, Trades/events, Random, GW2, Latest
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Those who Qualfied for Zakum.
Topic Started: Oct 29 2007, 07:20 PM (2,333 Views)
blitz729
Member Avatar
Slime
[ * ]
Dragon Knight:
-peerliss

Crusader:
-ffcloudff7
-AtomicTyson

Hermits:
-ThreeQuarter
-xZeroNiNjAx
-AznRlien

Priests:
-1FoxyRoxy
-FallenSpa
-iColor
-Bank66

To be added into those qualfied for zakum, you need 2 be tested and reviewed by one of the respected members of this guild. If you die during a boss run, further tries of consistent success will be required to be allowed onto this list. Respectively, if you are added and then later, fail repeatedly to survive, you will be taken off the list for a determinded period of time until you are considered qualified again. If you do die during a boss run, you will get no drops or rewards from the death of the boss.

The list of those that will be active for the Boss Runs and not on the qualfiied list will be as follows:

-Spikerman1
-Peter120
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peerliss
Member Avatar
Horntail
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Topic highlighted and pinned. Tyson, based on who I have personally bossed with, I nominate Bank66 (Cindy), our 107 Priest, and iCoIor (Austin), our 99 Priest (when he levels up?), to be on this list. Boss with them if you need to to futher determine their priesting abilities, but they both have been fantastic at my pianus runs thus far. Another possible candidate is AznRlien, our 105 Hermit (when he hits 110? According to your bossing rules), but we need to find out how effective at bossing Chris and Randy both are (maybe ask each of them their opinion on both?). Thanks Tyson!

[edit] Austin, I've taken up your suggestion below. TY! ;)

Noob
Member Avatar
Nependeath
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ha! as if I'll be leveling!

edit: and leadar... your sig is WAY too big... ._. maybe you should just have a link in your signature to a page with all of your signature-stuffs. >_>"

.. f3

blitz729
Member Avatar
Slime
[ * ]
peerliss
Oct 29 2007, 08:27 PM
Topic highlighted and pinned. Tyson, based on who I have personally bossed with, I nominate Bank66 (Cindy), our 107 Priest, and iCoIor (Austin), our 99 Priest (when he levels up?), to be on this list. Boss with them if you need to to futher determine their priesting abilities, but they both have been fantastic at my pianus runs thus far. Another possible candidate is AznRlien, our 105 Hermit (when he hits 110? According to your bossing rules), but we need to find out how effective at bossing Chris and Randy both are (maybe ask each of them their opinion on both?). Thanks Tyson!

Zero and Scotty went with me and Cloud during the last Pap run on Oct. 30.

They showd exceptional skill with potting and survival that amazed both me and cloud. They stayed through even with the priest dying and contributed very well to the run. I have no doubt in my mind that they are qualfied unless upcoming runs differ from what happened then.

EvoEp
Member Avatar
MT-09
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey this is chris and im the only one that posts and uses this website. this is just something to know if you haven't already. randy might look on this website to see whats going on in the guild.

What i wanted to talk about is the difference between me and randy and whos more experienced. Randy has been playing longer then I have so he knows more about the game then me but i usually train if we get x2 exp and I killed pap most of the times. So randy has had atleast 5 successful pap runs and I have had 10 (I am just rounding it could be more).

P.S. i am in a class and i have to go (teachers looking right at my screen). when i get back i will add more to this reply

okay im back from school... Now to figure out whether one of us or both will be in the zakum runs. To solve this problem me and randy will have 4 pap runs total or 2 total you guys can choose. Randy will start on the first pap run and i will go the 2nd time we will need peerliss, cloud, or tyson to be with us during this to see who is qualified to do the zak run.

Please notify me if this doesnt work and you have a different plan for the both of us. My opinion on this is that we both are amazing at boss runs and randy has experienced a zakum fight on his cb to retrieve his zhelm but i havnt seen been in a zakum run but i have on my account it just wasnt me playing on it to get the zhelm it was some person that randy payed to get it.

blitz729
Member Avatar
Slime
[ * ]
AznRlien
Oct 30 2007, 07:27 AM
Hey this is chris and im the only one that posts and uses this website. this is just something to know if you haven't already. randy might look on this website to see whats going on in the guild.

What i wanted to talk about is the difference between me and randy and whos more experienced. Randy has been playing longer then I have so he knows more about the game then me but i usually train if we get x2 exp and I killed pap most of the times. So randy has had atleast 5 successful pap runs and I have had 10 (I am just rounding it could be more).

P.S. i am in a class and i have to go (teachers looking right at my screen). when i get back i will add more to this reply

So apprently Chris, you are more qualified than Randy is. But I am pretty confident in both of ur abilities in pap/pianus. And I believe I can trust you 4 zakum. If anything else arises that I would need to know, then please notify me.

Joa^^
Member Avatar
Toy Trojan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
for zakum the cb's are important..! rlly! its better if can find a high cb's for that...

Joa^^.

tjmr15
Member Avatar
Stump
[ * ]
Im 125 NL. I'd like to zak if i meet a level requirement. :$

ffcloudff7
Member Avatar
Horntail
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]